Friday, August 8, 2014

Giotto Cinelli

A reader advises that he has this 1946 Giotto Cinelli on ebay (here). We have photos of another such bike, and additional information, here.





 N.B. There has been some discussion (on classicrendezvous) about whether this is in fact a Giotto Cinelli frame, and in addition a direct comment was left here saying, "Hello, your site is very important. It is a point of reference for all, I look at it often and willingly congratulations. This last bike is not a cinelli giotto,  just the badge is giotto....I tell you so don't make confusion among fans."

I have not personally seen a Giotto Cinelli so you will have to do your own research regarding the offered bicycle.

Reminder: I invite you to contribute by sending in photographs of your Cinelli bike, illustrations, personal stories, and articles about Cinelli bikes and components. I can be contacted at veronaman@gmail.com  

1 comment:

  1. Hello , you site is very important , It is a point of reference for all , I look at it often and willingly congratulations.

    This last bike is not a cinelli giotto , just the badge is giotto....

    I tell you so don't make confusion among fans.

    ReplyDelete